Discussions under Developer Forum

0.1.7 gets closer and closer

first post: chrisgwilliams wrote: Spent some time doing some cleanup and refactoring. Lots of files ...

fixing missing ProcessKeyStroke: A first guess

first post: jgalley wrote: I created this a a pure first guess by scavenging from the 20168 c...

latest post: chrisgwilliams wrote: Yeah, this has been fixed now. I'm not sure how/when the code went ...

New Character Generation stuff in HA!

first post: chrisgwilliams wrote: I've redone the character generation section of the startup UI to g...

Coding Suggestions...

first post: samjudson wrote: OK, so I'm a bit of a clean code fanatic, and I like to use the fea...

latest post: samjudson wrote: >> parameters 4 & 5 are both optional, with different datatypes. ...

Bug in character generation

first post: samjudson wrote: There is a kinda bug in the character generation. Every time you ca...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Added workitem with files attached. Change to character generat...

Bug in DunGen

first post: samjudson wrote: I think there might be a bug in the Dungeon Builder somewhere... ...

latest post: samjudson wrote: Sorry, just realised theres already a workitem for this: Discon...

Do you want to get rid of the C# code?

first post: paulv wrote: I noticed that the C# code in the project is just for the Mersenne ...

latest post: chrisgwilliams wrote: After our email conversation, I went ahead and added you to the tea...

Need AvatarSorter.VB added to source control.

first post: chrisgwilliams wrote: Whichever of you guys created avatarsorter.vb needs to add it to so...

latest post: chrisgwilliams wrote: interesting, when I do get latest from VS it says it isn't there. I...

Issue 2067: Inventory not paging

first post: thorkia wrote: I've created an inventory task for this and attached it to the issu...

latest post: CullenWaters wrote: Thorkia, that all makes sense, and the dictionary of key-valu...

Issue 2447, 2249, 2450: Null reference excpetion on overland map

first post: thorkia wrote: Cullen reported these bugs. Upon investigation, this is what I det...

latest post: chrisgwilliams wrote: Actually, you can already zoom into a wilderness map (using '>') fr...